Re: [RELEASE] curl 7.62.0

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 23:32:52 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> I'm thrilled and happy to announce this extra feature-packed version of curl.

Hi all.

Thanks for flying curl. You may experience some turbulence as we're getting
early bugreports concerning this release, including some regressions.

I think we can stay cool for a while more and assess the level of annoyance
these bugs cause users before deciding whether a patch release is warranted or
not.

In the mean time: please report all bugs you find and please help us fix the
bugs we already know of.

As always, your input and feedback is most appreciated.