Re: libCurl does not send data using multi interface on high latency connections

From: Nicolás Bagnasco via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 19:07:40 -0300

I have an update on this issue.
I downloaded and tested both examples hiperfifo and ephiperfifo to see
if there are differences in the way they handle the CURL_POLL_OUT
event and I found that both examples suffers from the same problem as
well.
Moreover, I begun to play with the artificial delay with the tc
command and I found that the issues manifestates when the delay is
over 100 ms not 200 ms as I have stated before.
When I put the delay in 99 ms, it works perfectly well, but when I put
in 101 ms then it stops working. If I put the delay to be exactly 100
ms, then, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I assume that
this is because unavoidables internal delays in the localhost
interface, or something related?
But the thing is I am starting to think that the issue is inside
libCurl, because the frontier of 100 ms seems pretty arbitrary to me,
and because now there are 3 examples were the same problems occurs.
I will continue investigating this, and If I found something new I
will update the thread.
I appreciate some help regarding this.

Thank you.