Re: Change of IP stack in curl library

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 12:40:33 +0200

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 09:26:47AM +0200, Robert Jonathan Šimon via curl-library wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using curl library in my home project. I want to change IP stack (because
> I am not using it on my computer). Is it possible and how? Is it enough to just
> change connect.c?

There are many uses of the sockets API scattered throughout the code, so
changing connect.c won't be enough. To switch to another sockets-compatible IP
stack, you would need to replace the sclose(), sread(), swrite() and sfcntl()
macros plus a few other things. You can see the places in the code that had to
change to use the LwIP stack by searching for USE_LWIPSOCK

>>> Dan