deprecate CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE for real

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 23:56:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

The curl_easy_setopt() option CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE has been marked as
"obsolete" in the public header and the documentation for many years already.

This is how I suggest we proceed with this going forward:

1. Starting in 7.62.0 this option is deprecated. It will no longer work and
actually activate the global cache. Since its only a cache, even the rare
application that actually uses this feature should not break. Just possibly do
slightly slower names resolves until they update their code to use the share
API instead.

2. Six month later, unless there's been a larger complaint or notable
problems, we remove all code that handle it and update the docs to clearly say
it has not function anymore.

Any objections?