A future for asiohiper.cpp ?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 23:42:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

In November 2012 we added asiohiper.cpp to the docs/examples directory.

Since then we've had a previous bug report on that example, and since March we
have #2407 [1] filed saying that it causes exceptions on Windows 7.

Clearly nobody who knows anything about asio has stepped up to try to debug
this for far. I personally don't know asio at all and learning it is not very
high up on my list of things to do.

Can we do *anything* but to remove the example, admit defeat and say that
we're just not able to provide an asio-using example for the moment?

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/2407