Application to request http2 content with multiple streams

From: Rajvardhan Deshmukh <rdeshmukh_at_umass.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 11:34:57 -0400

Hi All,

I have 2 questions:

1. I intend to write an application to get content over HTTP2 over
multiple-streams (multiplexed) over one connection. With the command
line tool [1] i could get content over single stream.

I found this snippet [2] that helped me write this [3]. But I need to
include the TLS version and ssl certificate details in the application.

Can you tell me which additional symbols i should use to set the
certificate?

2. I also need to identify the api which requests chunks of data (so
that not all response data is written to the memory at the same time,
but as multiple of chunks). (Just like the 'iter_content(CHUNK_SIZE)' in
the requests [4] python library)

Thanks,
Raj

Links: