tests: new label for locale-sensitive tests?

From: Marcel Raad <Marcel.Raad_at_teamviewer.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 22:00:06 +0000

Hi,

I'm currently trying to get the MinGW autobuilds a little greener. Unfortunately, the native Windows applications created by MinGW don't seem to respect locale environment variables like LC_*, LANG, and LANGUAGE.

The only way to get e.g. test 1148 to succeed, which depends on a point as decimal separator rather than a comma, seems to be to change the Windows locale settings globally, which I cannot do on the build machines I'm using for the autobuilds. Do you think it would make sense to create a "locale-sensitive" label for such cases so that such tests can be easily disabled? Or would it make more sense to try harder to get these tests to succeed, like replacing the comma with a point in the test output?

Marcel