CURLE_WRITE_ERROR after update to 7.59.0

From: <etksubs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 15:25:44 -0400

We updated libcurl from 7.55.1 to 7.59.0 and are now getting CURLE_WRITE_ERROR from curl_easy_perform().
CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION and CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION are both set and the functions return size*nitems to all calls. I copied the 7.55.1 library back over from the older branch and it works fine again.

The failing scenario appears to be when CURLOPT_HTTPGET is set, has anything specifically changed in this case between these releases?

 Thanks,
 Erik