Re: CURLOPT_LOGIN_OPTIONS to select multiple ones?

From: Volker Schmid <volker.schmid_at_regify.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:35:56 +0200

Hello,

because there seem no solution, is there at least an option to disable GSSAPI during compile time? We tried

--without-gssaoi
and
--with-gssapi=/foo

Both no success. During SMTP connection, it always decides to use GSSAPI and then fails with error 56.

How to disable GSS-API for SMTP login? Maybe some compiler switches or curl_easyopt function?

Best,

Volker