Aw: Re: Using CURLOPT_SSLVERSION?

From: Bernhard Jaeger <B.Jaeger1_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 11:58:38 +0200
> You still can do that because we also offer a "max version" allowed. You can
> thus set both minimum and maximum to be the same version if you want to.

Oh ok that would be fine.
Do I call the option twice with different parameters to achieve that?
Maybe update the documentation than aswell. It currently only says you can OR the two versions, there is no mentioning of an AND option.
" It is also possible to OR one of the CURL_SSLVERSION_ macros with one of the CURL_SSLVERSION_MAX_ macros. "

-- Bernhard Jaeger