curl governance model documented

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:25:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hi team!

In an attempt to make things more transparent and with less surprises to
involved parties, I've started to document our "governance model" in the
project and some of the key roles we have. It's all pretty straight forward.
I'm not changing anything but I'm just trying to write down how things
actually already work and has been working for very many years already.

Having this clearly documented also happens to be required by the "CII Best
Practices" at silver level[3].

My initial version of the docs/GOVERNANCE.md file is in PR #2657 [1] and you
can browse that file right from there [2].

If there's anything you feel doesn't match reality or otherwise needs
dicussing, please tell me!

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/2657
[2] =
https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/a9f63c936c207a0127e7c5ed48b79a331baea6af/docs/GOVERNANCE.md