Question about CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER

From: Martin Galvan <omgalvan.86_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 14:57:35 -0300

Hi all,

The CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER docs say:

"You must keep the associated buffer available until libcurl no longer
needs it. Failing to do so will cause very odd behavior or even crashes.
libcurl will need it until you call curl_easy_cleanup or you set the same
option again to use a different pointer."

Is it necessary that I set ERRORBUFFER to a *different* pointer each
time, or is it enough that I re-set it before sending each request? I
haven't looked at the curl_easy_setopt code so I wouldn't know how the
internals work.