Re: Re: libcurl + ssh-agent authentication fails

From: Gad Hayisraeli <gadh98_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 11:12:50 +0300

Thanks Daniel for your suggestion.
however i discovered that i have multiple CURL versions on my pc. when i
the one in my git dir (mingw, curl ver 7.54) the agent connection is ok,
while in other version (curl ver 7.46) it fails. maybe it related to the
link of libssh2 to the curl ? if so, wwhere can i find libcurl version with
libssh2 already compiled into it ?
Tnx,
Gad

--