Re: Old Curl Project

From: Don Landsom <Don.Landsom_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 09:09:54 -0400

Joel, Thanks for the XP and VS2015 link, much appreciated.

As for any preferences towards OpenSSL or any other libraries, we have none with our primary goal being to simply get our interim fix up and running. If Mbedtls makes for an easy drop in replacement for OpenSSL then there would be no objection.