Re: Active Mode put error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 11:22:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018, Alexander Eisenhuth wrote:

> - I've done curl_easy_setopt(mCurl, CURLOPT_FTPPORT,
> "127.0.0.1:33000-34999") but libcurl send PORT 127,0,0,1,128,232

I don't understand. Isn't that what you asked for?

> - Why the the numerous PORT commands?

Numerous? It should make one for each transfer you ask for.

> - Why is "TYPE I" used for the transfer?

You need to give us full source code of what you do for us to be able to
understand the details. Binary is default, but if you set ascii then that
should be used - for content transfer.

> - Why does my put fail?

Again, you don't show us any code or tell us how to reproduce. This question
is not possible to answer without more info.

> I hope there is enough information and you don't need the ftp client code to
> give me some hints.

I'd prefer if you convert your problematic cases into small pieces of
libcurl-using code snippets that we can use to repro.