clear ERRORBUFFER ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:10:46 +0100 (CET)

Hi team,

We've supported CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER since I believe from back when dinasours
walked the earth.

It doesn't always get an error message for errors stored in the buffer and in
that case the data in there remain untouched by libcurl. So unless the
application clears the buffer in some way first (which is really the way it
needs to be done), it might remain uninitialized when libcurl returns.

I've worked on a take to make libcurl clear the buffer first thing and I'm
interested in feedback: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/2377

Any risk this breaks exiting applications? Does it help (your use case)?