Re: Issue with Outputting CURL Verbose Info to a File

From: Chris Molnar <cmolnar_at_appzero.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 15:42:11 -0500

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the tip, but sadly it still doesn't work for me. When I use a
reference (&) all the verbose info gets displayed to the console, while
with a pointer (*) it vanishes (not on the console or in the file).
Do you think anything else could be causing this problem?

Thanks for the assistance,
Chris