AW: OpenSSL verify locations set despite VERIFYPEER=0

From: Patrick Schlangen <patrick_at_schlangen.me>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 17:38:59 +0100

On Mon, 5 Feb 2018, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Are you up to submitting a patch/PR for the (1) case you spotted?

Thanks a lot for your response. I've submitted a PR here:
    https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/2290
Please let me know what you think and whether tests or docs need to
be updated as well. After a quick check I think this doesn't violate any
documented behaviour.

Should we also change this in other vtls engines?

> I'll grab case (2) and investigate what I can do to improve this.

Excellent, thank you!

Best Regards,

Patrick