Curl latest binaries for windows x64 with SSL, SSH2, ZLIB and possibly with C-ARES

From: Aharon Tam via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:43:32 -0500

Where can I find the latest Curl binaries (7.58.0) built for Visual Studio
2017 Community x64 which includes SSL, SSH2, ZLIB and C-ARES

I need the libraries and the relevant include files

I have tried to build it from the source with no success.

I need to use the Curl static library to be used on another application.

If I try using the prebuilt version of 7.40.0 found in source-forge, the
build failed on quite a bit of unresolved errors, related to SSL, X509,
SHA256, .etc.

Thanks in advance,

Aharon Tam

201-606-1515 - Cell