Re: Configure libcurl 7.57.0 to run with lwip on open RTOS (MIPS)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 22:35:38 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018, Tsachi via curl-library wrote:

> configure: error: couldn't find libraries for gethostbyname()
>
> 1. Am I doing something incorrect ?

When configure fails, load config.log into your text editor and check what it
says about that test that fails. It should let you see the test program and
the command line used to check. Probably that command line was incorrect
somehow so you need to adjust something in how you call configure.

> 3. Does curl support lwip and works on RTOS ?

I know people have used curl with lwip before, and it has certainly been used
with different realtime operating systems, but I'm not aware of any specifics
about OpenRTOS. libcurl should work on it as long as it has the necessary
functions and that they work sufficiently similar to POSIX.