Re: unexpected code 35 (if tcp listen backlog is full)

From: Michael Kilburn via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 02:12:12 -0600

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:33 AM, Michael Kilburn <crusader.mike_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Connections can also get closed by the server's decisions.
>

> You might have solved my problem right here. I am testing all this
> using BaseHTTPServer and ssl python modules -- it is quite likely
> BaseHTTPServer closes connection after each POST.
>
> I bet ssl module doesn't support TLS session caching too. Good thing in
> prod environment I have a real web server. Hmm... need to figure out how to
> ensure both caching mechanisms are ON.

Looks like I need to enable HTTP/1.1 in BaseHTTPServer by properly setting
"protocol_version" variable -- it will support persistent connection, which
will lead to TLS session caching in ssl connection wrapper. Will check it
tomorrow.