Re: contracting around curl and libcurl

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:33:06 +0100

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I'm occasionally getting contacted by people and companies who're looking
> for commercial help with curl and libcurl. Developing apps,
installing libcurl,
> debugging libcurl-using apps and similar tasks.

> If *you* are a contractor or otherwise intersted in being able to
respond to
> this kind of requests, how do you think we should proceed to
facilitate this
> the best way?

What about simply linking from curl's web site to some appropriate job
site like https://www.peopleperhour.com/ ? Of course, this is just an
example.
This will help concentrate hiring activities to a single job site and be
a hint for both parties, while saving you the mailing list handling
overhead.