Re: Unable to compile curlx.c with OpenSSL 1.1.0

From: Krishnaraj <krishnaraj.d_at_kalkitech.in>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 10:15:30 +0530

On 12/13/2017 2:41 PM, Krishnaraj wrote:
> On 12/13/2017 1:22 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>>
>> Sure, but that man page I linked to also describes other functions so
>> I was sort of hoping that would get you started in trying out what
>> works for you.
>>
>> X509_STORE_CTX_get0_cert() sounds like it might be the better choice.
>
> I will try and let you know which one is working. :-)

X509_STORE_CTX_get0_cert() is the correct function.

> Best Regards
> Krishnaraj D

"Disclaimer: This message is being sent from Kalki Communication Technologies
Pvt Ltd (KALKITECH). and may contain information which is confidential or

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments

without retaining a copy. Any unauthorized use of the content of this message
can expose the responsible party to civil and/or criminal penalties,

and may constitute a more serious offense. Further the company does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems

experienced as a result of this transmission. If you have received this
message in error, notice is hereby given that no representation, contract or

other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail."