Re: Unable to compile curlx.c with OpenSSL 1.1.0

From: Krishnaraj <krishnaraj.d_at_kalkitech.in>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:18:24 +0530

On 12/13/2017 1:09 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2017, Krishnaraj wrote:
>
>> Unfortuantly I could not find any wrapper function to retrieve the
>> cert from X509_STORE_CTX.
>
> How about this? [*]
>
> X509 *X509_STORE_CTX_get_current_cert(X509_STORE_CTX *ctx);
>
> [*] =
> https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.1.0/crypto/X509_STORE_CTX_get_error.html
OpenSSL Description : X509_STORE_CTX_get_current_cert() returns the
certificate in*ctx*which caused the error or*NULL*if no certificate is
relevant.

I had read this function. However it is returning the "/current_cert/"
instead of "/cert/" in ctx.  I guess current_cert is assigned with cert
in case of error only.  Since we are registering the callback, whether
any error condition will be occured ?

Thanks & Regards,
**Krishnaraj D

"Disclaimer: This message is being sent from Kalki Communication Technologies Pvt Ltd (KALKITECH). and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. Any unauthorized use of the content of this message can expose the responsible party to civil and/or criminal penalties, and may constitute a more serious offense. Further the company does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced as a result of this transmission. If you have received this message in error, notice is hereby given that no representation, contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail."