Option for default expected content size?

From: Christian Schmitz <filemakerlists_at_monkeybreadsoftware.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 11:52:33 +0100

Hi,

We have a service which returns data, but only on second request over one connection.
So first we do a POST and get back this on the debug log:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
no chunk, no close, no size. Assume close to signal end

Closing connection 0

Now CURL closes it, but we need the connection to do the GET Request to ask for the data.
I didn’t design this stupid thing, but have to use it.

Could we have a way to set SimpleRequest.size to zero for a request, so in case the Content-Length is missing, we could set it to zero to avoid closing? Or is there an option already?

Default is -1 for unknown which is normally fine.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:
http://www.mbsplugins.de/