RE: image can't be downloaded from sharepoint server using libcurl (c++ code): HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 16:32:51 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 24 Nov 2017, RHAIEM, Mohamed Slim wrote:

> That image is already visible using the same link in the browser within the
> same machine where I can't get it using libcurl.

Then pop up your browsers "webtools", click networking and inspect the HTTP
requests the browser makes to get that image. Then mimic that request closer
in your libcurl-using application.

Check and mimic cookies, user-agent, referer, accept etc.

The server is of course wrong to return a 503 due to such differences, but
hey...