Re: static linked curl library has undefined symbols

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 11:53:03 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 4 Nov 2017, ???? via curl-library wrote:

> but I find that there's lots of undefined symbols.
> nm -Cu libcurl.a |grep ssl -i

> how can i solve this problem?

That's not really a problem. There are lots of libcurl symbols (global
internals) that are used in one object file but not defined in there, but are
defined in another. Your command line above is mostly pointless and doesn't
tell you much.

I can build with my static libcurl just fine and it shows:

$ nm -Cu libcurl.a | wc -l
2128
$ nm -Cu libcurl.a | grep ssl -i | wc -l
107