Re: Adding QUIC support to curl

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <dtikhonov_at_litespeedtech.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:42:53 -0400

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 09:22:39AM +0000, Lucas Pardue via curl-library wrote:
> Some nice discussion going on, just wanted to bump the visibility of
> the curl QUIC wiki page. There's some topics that could be enhanced
> with information if the work is to begin. It might also be nice to
> capture some of the design decisions for LSQUIC integration such that
> other backends might be able to reuse them.

Thank you -- reading it again (I've seen it before!) makes me realize
that I should have re-read it *before* I started this thread on the
mailing list, as it answers some of the questions.

I agree that the wiki page is a good place to put the info. I will
certainly keep it in mind and update it when appropriate. (Since this
is not my wiki page, I will need to be extra careful.)

  - Dmitri.