Re: cmake windows build on 32 bit ARM, appveyor

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 23:29:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017, Martin Storsjö wrote:

> I guess it'd be safe to at least amend it with an "||
> defined(WINAPI_FAMILY)". I can send a PR with that.

Thanks. Unfortunately that wasn't enough to please the appveyor ARM build. It
fails the same way still:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/curlorg/curl/build/7.50.0.6028/job/5qdv9on98vy5wblc

This is the state of the branch that ran the build:

https://github.com/curl/curl/commits/bagder/appveyor-win32

The win32 build now works so the ARM one now turned less interesting for me.
Even if it would be useful to have that running too...