Re: Compiling curl on AS400 with ILE C

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:55:24 +0100

On 10/18/2017 03:19 PM, Franco Lombardo via curl-library wrote:
> *=GRAVE===========> a - CZM0205 £error "SIZEOF_CURL_OFF_T not defined"

Another symbol that has recently moved to the configuration header file.
I've changed the os400 branch accordingly. Please pull it and test. Thanks.

> While here is the whole file (messages are in Italian)
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5PdEj5uMIMtTjlCblplREhpd2c

Thanks a lot: was helpful in helping you !

I may have an explanation to the "Duplicazione simboli su esportazione
precedente" warnings: I suspect you install the source tree in /curl
itself... if so, you should not do it that way (because it makes it
installing files on themselves and corrupts the source tree!). Install
the source tree anywhere else (maybe /curlsrc, for example) an restart
compiling from this place after CURL library and /curl clean-up.

I found something about QZDMMDTA:
https://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/201708/msg00019.html
Seems to confirm you can ignore it.

Patrick