Re: Using libcurl with boringssl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:16:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 12 Oct 2017, Param Reddy wrote:

> Thanks Daniel, I looked at that, but could not fully understand. So I am
> supposed to not define HAVE_OPAQUE_EVP_PKEY when using boringssl?
> boringssl does have a flag RSA_FLAG_OPAQUE. With current release I just
> ended up using OPENSSL_NO_RSA.

First, please don't top-post. It makes it hard to follow the discussion and
what we're talking about.

HAVE_OPAQUE_EVP_PKEY is already _not_ defined for BoringSSL builds, which is
why that commit fixes the build for BoringSSL (and older OpenSSL versions
too).

You would only need to apply that patch to your source tree, or clone from
git, get a daily snapshot or whatever you like, to get a working build again.