Re: Using curl_multi some requests get ignored after connection succeeded

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 12:59:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017, Valentin David wrote:

>> Thanks. Can you elborate on how exactly this test application reacts when
>> theĀ  problem occurs? I mean, how do I detect if it behaves correctly or
>> not?

> Failing would mean the application would never stop, because it would get
> less responses than the number of requests.

Okay thanks, then can you try if you still see this problem with libcurl from
the current git master? Because I ran your test application several times
without getting it to hang like that.

If you do, then there's probably something different in our builds/setups that
we could try to pinpoint for me to be able to reproduce.

What name resolver backend does your libcurl use?