Re: Enabled multiple SSL backends

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:03:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017, Gisle Vanem via curl-library wrote:

> works perfectly. But with a "set CURL_SSL_BACKEND=cyassl" it does not:
> curl: (35) SSL_connect failed with error -313: revcd alert fatal error
>
> I'm looking into it here.

Okay. If you get stuck and need some assistance, I think you'll get Johannes'
attention best if you file a github issue and cc/ping him there.

> Shouldn't that be:
> #define CURLSSLBACKEND_WOLFSSL 7
>
> since WolfSSL once was named CyaSSL?

Oh indeed! I think we should define those aliases to the enums instead to
avoid that mistake:

#define CURLSSLBACKEND_LIBRESSL CURLSSLBACKEND_OPENSSL
#define CURLSSLBACKEND_BORINGSSL CURLSSLBACKEND_OPENSSL
#define CURLSSLBACKEND_WOLFSSL CURLSSLBACKEND_CYASSL

(I'll proceed and commit this fix in a minute.)