a patch release?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:21:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

For being our 167th release, you would think it should be a smoother ride. Due
to the bugs below, I think a patch release is in order to clean up the worst
mess.

Unless someone has a good argument why not, I propose a patch release on
Monday the 14th of August.

- a cmake build problem due to missing file in tarball
- a wrong man page shipped in tarball
- not installing the libcurl man pages on make install
- bad number parsing on 32bit system in curl
- not running all test cases due to missed out files

The full current RELEASE-NOTES is as always here:

   https://curl.haxx.se/dev/release-notes.html

Objections? More bugs to report that we can fix before this?