Re: How to compile libcurl.dll with GnuTLS integrated?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:38:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 6 Aug 2017, Reino Wijnsma wrote:

> generic_configure "--without-ssl --with-gnutls --without-ca-bundle
> --with-ca-fallback"

--without-ssl --with-gnutls are the only two necessary configure options to
make the build pick GnuTLS.

The rest of your problems seem to be mingw/windows specific and I'm not the
right person to help out with those.

> Is it possible at all to compile libcurl using statically built
> dependencies?

Sure, lots of poeple do that (and I too at times). When providing static
dependencies you usually have to help out configure much more and specify what
to link with, as it can't always figure that out. But again, mingw/windows is
not an environment I done much work in so I can't help with such specifics.