Re: Time to disable "Expect: 100-continue" by default?

From: Jeroen Ooms via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:50:22 +0200

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> Applications that currently disable Expect: header use should of course not be affected by this sort of change. They would just disable it extra much! =)

I've been debugging a problem with a server randomly returning 408 for
POST requests occasionally, and I finally understand now it is
happening because of this 1000ms idle time.

What is the proper way to disable the 'Expect' header which will work
across versions of libcurl? Does this work?

  assert(curl_easy_setopt(handle, CURLOPT_EXPECT_100_TIMEOUT_MS, 0L));