Re: PATCH: Fix request timer management

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:11:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017, Brad Spencer wrote:

> While upgrading to the latest cURL 7.54.1, one of our own internal tests was
> failing while exercising the new version. It seems that there are some bugs
> in how timers are managed for a single easy handle that causes the wrong
> "next timeout" value to be reported to the application when a new minimum
> needs to be recomputed and that new minimum should be an existing timer that
> isn't currently set for the easy handle.

Thanks Brad!

I'm right now on vacation and I won't have the ability to really appreciate
your report and dig into the details until I get back home later this month.

This reply is just to tell you that I've received your email and fully intend
to work with you to fix the possible issues we might have since I recently
modified the timing logic. (Which I assume is the reason for the regression,
without having checked the details.)