Missing result values/attributes when executing a http post request with curl

From: Berger, Hans-Peter AG/BHL-ESC <hans-peter.berger_at_schaeffler.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 13:38:09 +0000

Hello,
a few days ago I installed curl and use it in different applications.
At the moment I try to run a post request (SOAP). My xml result looks fine, but when I compare it with the result of the firefox browser addon "http requester" I can see a difference.
I have an attribute with name urlLocation and a corresponding value.
In my request with curl I get this attribute only once, while I get the same attribute with the firefox http requester twice.
So my question is: What can be the reason for this difference? Is there a special option which I have to set to get also both values with curl?
Is the problem description precise enough at all to answer my question?

Regards HP