RE: code coverage and its usefulness

From: Max Dymond via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 10:11:24 +0000

>Right thanks, I found those references as well but I was hoping for perhaps a suggested .travis.yml setup that should work - to save me from a few hours of experimenting through that myself. travis is also a lot of magic to traverse and figure out...

I'm not sure about hours, but a fairly simple version of this appears to be fine:
- Coveralls: https://coveralls.io/jobs/26361370.
- .yml: https://github.com/maxdymond/curl/blob/coveralls/.travis.yml
- Overall job: https://travis-ci.org/maxdymond/curl/jobs/238685453

Obviously you'd want to tweak things so it actually gives you library output and work for all build flavours, but it's a reasonable start.