Re: win32 - where to start?

From: David Weisgerber <david.weisgerber_at_ms-gmbh.de>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 09:51:38 +0200

Hi,
for all people who are building for windows, especially for Visual Studio
2015, I can recommend to use cmake for building.
At least for me it worked very well and I now have a libcurl build with HTTP/
2, OpenSSL and zlib :-)

Best regards,
David

PS: For some reasons I would recommend to use cmake for all C++ Visual Studio
projects. It's easier to checkin Cmakelist.txt files than the Visual Studio
project files because you will end up with less (no) merge conflicts when adding
new files.

Am Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 12:09:55 CEST schrieb Glenn Wallace via curl-
library: