Feature freeze on Wednesday the 17th

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 20:18:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends!

According to the schedule, the last day to merge any change (that isn't a bug
fix) into curl for the pending release is this Wednesday. But also, since we
don't have particular changes cooking already (except perhaps for PR #1462
which I intend to save for the following release), I'd say the chance of that
happening is slim. If that sticks, the next release will be called 7.54.1.

From this Wednesday we go into bugfix-only-mode for the coming four weeks.

The planned release date for the coming release is still June 14th.

Hack on!