Re: Fwd: Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 14:16:45 -0400

On 5/10/2017 11:53 AM, Reynard Harrison wrote:
> Hello Support,
>
> I have made all your changes and I am still getting the same error.
> Now keep in mind if the username and password are in the XML request
> Curl have no problems everything just works. As soon as I put the
> username and password in the property curl failed. Please see the
> attachment. Please see the lower left side of the images where the
> username and password is in the property.

Please do not top post it makes the conversation hard to follow [1]. If
you haven't already please subscribe to curl-library so that you can see
replies sent to the list. I suggest you do not receive replies in daily
digest so that you can respond to the e-mail thread instead of the digest.

I don't see how it is a libcurl problem that your username and password
don't work. Perhaps you are using the wrong authentication type. It is
up to you to find out which type is required. I don't understand what
you mean by "if the username and password are in the XML request Curl
have no problems everything just works. As soon as I put the username
and password in the property curl failed." It doesn't sound to me like
that has to do with libcurl.

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post