Re: Reuse connection in half-closed state

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 14:54:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017, Reese Grimsley wrote:

> curl_formadd(&formPost, &last,
> CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "metadata",
> CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, jpost,
> CURLFORM_CONTENTLEN, 0,
> CURLFORM_CONTENTTYPE, "application/json",
> CURLFORM_END);

Your CURLFORM_CONTENTLEN value 0 is not a curl_off_t type so libcurl gets that
and the rest of your arguments totally garbled. Since you pass in a string to
CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS anyway you don't need to set CURLFORM_CONTENTLEN anyway.

> I assume the CURLFORM_COPYNAME is for changing the name just after the
> content disposition header, and that charset will be modified automatically,
> since I can't tell a way to do this explicitly.

libcurl will set the exact name as the name of the field, it does not set
charset in any way.