Re: Getting away from the generated header file [RFC]

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 17:37:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I propose we fix this by checking for long long before we check for int64_t
> in configure. I can't come up with any system where changing this will cause
> any problems but I'm all ears if someone else does!

Come to think of it. We could also consider making "long long" and "int64_t"
equivalents in that test, and basically not compare the actual type names but
be happy with comparing the sizes and format flags... But I would still prefer
to change the type so that the two actually come to the exact same conclusion.