branch: [username]/issue-[num]

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:34:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

I want to use pull-requests more for my own work for better visibility and
abvility for people to comment/review *before* I push code to the repo. All
good practices I think.

As I still don't want to fork the repo to my own account on github because I
want to keep 'bagder/curl' to redirect properly to 'curl/curl', I decided to
start using branches in the public repo for this.

When I work on an issue I intend to name my branch [username]/issue-[num]
where [num] is the issue number and [username] is 'bagder' in my case.

See https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/1357 for how that looks.