Built curl with nghttp2, attempts at HTTP2 return unsupported protocol

From: Reese Grimsley <reesul95_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:39:07 -0500

Hello,

I built curl/libcurl with nghttp2 (at least I believe I did), and when I
try curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION,CURL_HTTP_VERSION_2_PRIOR_KNOWLEDGE),
it returns the error for unsupported protocol. Is there a way that I can
check to see if nghttp2 was actually built correctly into my libcurl? I
ran make test after the initial make, and only about 6 tests failed. I am
positive that the configure file was set to enable nghttp2, but if it is
possible to build libcurl with an invalid nghttp2 build, then that could
also be the problem. Thanks.