curlup 2017 is over

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:54:31 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

While trying to adjust to the fact that curlup is now over, and while waiting
for the recordings of the presentations to get ready to enjoy, I've posted two
blog posts to help you all get a feel for what us attendees got to experience.

So, there will be more to learn from the weekend but until then, here are:

This is what the venue ("conference center") looked like:

   https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2017/03/20/curl-up-2017-the-venue/

And here are some graphs that I showed during my "keynote" when started off
the Saturday morning:

   https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2017/03/20/curlup-2017-curl-now/

(And yes, there have been several mentions about repeating an event like this
next year...)