[RELEASE] curl 7.53.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 09:01:32 +0100 (CET)

Hi team,

Only two days from the previous release, here's an updated one. We had a build
problem slip in and this releases fixes that, and a few more nits. Enjoy!

  Get it from https://curl.haxx.se/

Curl and libcurl 7.53.1

  Public curl releases: 164
  Command line options: 205
  curl_easy_setopt() options: 244
  Public functions in libcurl: 61
  Contributors: 1507

This release includes the following bugfixes:

  o cyassl: fix typo
  o url: Improve CURLOPT_PROXY_CAPATH error handling [1]
  o urldata: include curl_sspi.h when Windows SSPI is enabled [2]
  o formdata: check for EOF when reading from stdin [3]
  o tests: Set CHARSET & LANG to UTF-8 in 1035, 2046 and 2047 [4]
  o url: Default the proxy CA bundle location to CURL_CA_BUNDLE [5]
  o rand: added missing #ifdef HAVE_FCNTL_H around fcntl.h header [6]

This release includes the following known bugs:

  o see docs/KNOWN_BUGS (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/knownbugs.html)

This release would not have looked like this without help, code, reports and
advice from friends like these:

   Dan Fandrich, Daniel Stenberg, İsmail Dönmez, jveazey on github, Ray Satiro,
   Sergii Pylypenko, Shachaf Ben-Kiki, Viktor Szakáts,
   (8 contributors)

         Thanks! (and sorry if I forgot to mention someone)

References to bug reports and discussions on issues:

  [1] = https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=1257
  [2] = https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=1276
  [3] = https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=1281
  [4] = https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=1277