Re: HTTP PUT Without Callbacks

From: corey kasten <coreykasten_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 09:44:06 -0800

I will try out setting CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST to "PUT". Thanks!

> I wouldn't mind seeing that supported withot having to use
CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, no.

Sorry, I couldn't tell whether you mean you would like to see that
supported and therefore *would* consider a feature request, or "no", you
wouldn't want it supported because it's unnecessary due to
CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST
allowing it to be worked around...