Re: possible patch release?

From: Jan Ehrhardt <phpdev_at_ehrhardt.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 02:11:48 +0100

Michael Felt in gmane.comp.web.curl.library (Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:21:16
+0100):
>Well, I am about to test build for AIX - but if I understand correctly -
>SSPI - is a windows only issue, i.e., not something expected on Linux or
>POSIX platforms.
>
>If so, - it might be +1 for Windows platform. However, just curious - if
>a installable package is built on Windows7 (where the error does not
>happen) - does the installed version work on Windows10 as an application.

I am building on Windows 7. The error happened in the VC9 builds (for
PHP 5.3 and 5.4), in the VC11 builds (for PHP 5.5 and 5.6) and in the
VC14 builds (for PHP 7.0 and 7.1). VC9 x86 builds run on WinXP and
higher Win-versions. All the other builds run run fine in Win7+.

--
Jan